Mark Calthers Consulting require the services of smart, articulate and result-driven individuals to fill vacant Sales Partners’ positions actively seeking out new opportunities to grow the increasing portfolio of the organisation and actively maintain relationships with customers and seeking to develop new ones.
JOB LOCATION: All towns and cities across Nigeria.
JOB TYPE: Full-time or Part-time
The Sales Partner will be a client relationship officer in charge of creating and managing key business accounts in designated locations.
- Identification of business opportunities, prospects and evaluating such needs.
- Listening to customer requirements and recommending solution to make sale.
- Selling of clients’ products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Gathering market and customer information, driving liability balances of accounts opened and Bundling electronic products.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending loan financing opportunities and service improvements via digital channels.
- Representing the company; acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Ensure accuracy of all completed bank forms and documents filled by the customer.
- Timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Sales Partners’ Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate record of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Minimum of OND in marketing or any other degree related discipline.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Good Communication Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Result oriented
- Good team spirit.
Apply and Input preferred location