Mark Calthers Consulting Limited, a Management Consulting firm with specialist focus on Human Resources Management and Outsourcing Services urgently needs the services of a Sales Specialist.
JOB TYPE: Full time
The successful candidate is expected to be highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated person to support our team to help ensure the smooth, efficient running of our operations.
- Supports the success of assigned team of salespeople across all client branches and MCC dedicated sales partners throughout Nigeria.
- Ensures Sales Outsourcing product expansion and client management.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Identification of target markets, key decision makers in prospecting organisations and ensuring sales closure on followed leads.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales partners in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
- Drive the sales partners and all other types of MCCSalesman team for target achievement and meeting client’s expectations.
- Ensures Customer Satisfaction and make MCCSalesman product a recognised brand in Nigeria and other West African Countries
- Increasing the customer base for MCC Sales Outsourcing Product.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- The candidate is required to have in-depth knowledge of sales outsourcing.
- Sales management skills – ability to analyze market, identify prospects and conduct proper surveys on the market for ease of market penetration.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Results-oriented and sense of urgency
- Strong communications skills: written and verbal
- Interpersonal Communication
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Planning Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to Details
- Must be skilled in the use of Accounting software
- Microsoft Excel,Word,PowerPoint,
- Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of HRIS software will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of CRM software will be an added advantage
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieves assigned product sales quota.
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Number of Customer complaints.
- Number of Client onboarded.
- Numbers of Sales executives deployed to clients.
- Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
- Level of high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- First Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Masters Degree and/or membership of the relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in marketing and sales of services.
- Experience in Management Consulting firms will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Click on the apply button above to upload your CV and then send a letter of application by email, putting position applied for as subject of the email, to email@example.com.