Mark Calthers Consulting Limited is currently recruiting Warehouse Manager for one of her client…
The Warehouse manager will be responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse goods. You will also be responsible for a vital part of the supply chain process, you’ll manage people, processes and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately, and that productivity targets are met.You’ll also be responsible for workplace health and safety standards and for the security of the building and stock.
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- Processing orders
- Operating mechanical and IT systems
- Liaising with transport companies, suppliers and clients
- Training, supervising and appraising staff
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Devising rotas for staff
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- Managing budgets
- Administering stock control
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Minimum of first degree(HND or BSC) from a reputable institution.
- Compliance with Occupational Health and Safety standard for warehouse operations.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in managing a warehouse
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Good teamworking skills
- Managerial skills
- Time management ability
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Numerical skills
- Technical skills
- IT skills.
Mode of Application: All interested candidates should click on the apply for job button to upload their CVs.