Employables.net : How It Works
Employables.net is an online recruitment platform that give companies the best access to employable and staff all over Nigeria. In order for an individual searching for a job or a company searching for the ideal candidate to be able to properly benefit from this platform, there are a few things involved.
HOW IT WORKS – CANDIDATE
- As a candidate, the first thing you need to do is to create an account. The create an account button can be found at the top of the website (view image below)
- Fill and submit the form that pops up after clicking the create account button as seen in the image below.
- After your registration, you will get an email prompting you to go back to the website to submit your resume. The resume form button can be found on the menu under candidate. Below is what the form looks like.
The form is longer than the image shown above. Endeavor to fill out all the segments. Registration without filing out your resume means that you will not be featured as an employable profile on the website. Anyone who isn’t featured on the website cannot get a test or interview invite through the website.
HOW IT WORKS – EMPLOYERS
For employers looking for how to use our platform to get access to the best candidates for the various job vacancies in their establishments, it works in these easy steps:
- Register on our website using the same format as the candidates like stated earlier but register as an employer and not candidate.
- After registering on the website as an employer, you are entitled to free job posting for one month. After which you choose from our various pricing packages before you can post a job ad.