René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Offshoring in Rwanda: what’s the problem and what can you do about it
- Our statement on the government’s plan to process asylum seekers in Rwanda
- Wishing you a happy, healthy and peaceful Pesach
- Set of 3 AP Darkroom Developing Dish 12x16" (30 x 40cm) Red/Whit
- Recipe for Rights: Purim
- The Poetry of Women’s Resilience: International Women’s Day 2022 View more