Mark Calthers Consulting Limited, a HR Management Consulting firm urgently requires an Administration & Accounts Officer.
JOB TYPE: Full time
The successful candidate is expected to be highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated person to support our team to help ensure the smooth, efficient running of our operations.
This role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth running of the business and is pivotal in the co-ordination and implementation of office procedures. The candidate will have the responsibility to;
- Maintain company’s accounts transactions
- Prepare monthly financial/management reports
- Highlight variances to forecasts
- Review and maintain tax records and documentation
- Review and maintain other statutory reports
- Prepare annual financial forecasts and budgets for the following year
- Manage cash flow
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents
- In charge of office administration and management.
- Will be required to perform frequent responsibilities for specific projects and tasks.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Results-oriented and sense of urgency
- Strong communications skills: written and verbal
- Interpersonal Communication
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Planning Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Must be a team player
- Must have a strong sense of integrity and honesty
- Must be innovative.
- Must be skilled in the use of Accounting softwares
- Microsoft Excel,Word,PowerPoint,
- Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of HRIS software will be an added advantage
- First Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Masters Degree and/or membership of the relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- 2 – 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Experience in Management Consulting firms will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Click on the apply button above to upload your CV and then send a letter of application by email, putting position applied for as subject of the email, to email@example.com.