AREA SALES MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client, a top player in the soap and detergent industry, wishes to expand their market operations by engaging skilled sales talents that will aid the development and management of all retail outlets in all general trade channels and In-stores in Lagos and Ogun State.
JOB LOCATIONS: Lagos and Ogun State.
JOB TYPE: Full time
- Develop the network of distribution partners in the markets referred above so as to meet a monthly sales target for the sale of the Company’s Products
- Close the deals with these distribution partners each month, ensure timely payments from them and ensure time delivery by the factory logistics team.
- Prepare a weekly report on the performance of self and his team in the market assigned to the individual. The report shall comprise total business generated and business generated through each SKU.
- Review the performance of the distribution partners each month and ensure a catch up for the business, in the event any distribution partners under performs. Develop a distributor pipeline to secure and grow the business in the assigned markets.
- Ensure penetration in the market place through various marketing strategies related to product offerings, pricing, branding that could enhance visibility, awareness, acceptance of the products.
- Collate the market information in terms of competitor pricing from our sales team and develop reports for management to make pricing decisions.
- First Degree Graduate in any related discipline. Postgraduate qualification/professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years related sales work experience in FMCG business will be an added advantage.
- Previous work experience in General Open Market will be an added advantage
Apply and input preferred location.