Mark Calthers Consulting Limited is currently recruiting Data Auditors for one of her client, a top player in the FMCG industry.
JOB LOCATION:Ibadan, Lagos, Abeokuta, Ota and Ikorodu.
The successful candidate is expected to be highly organised, numerical, good communication skills to support our team to help ensure the smooth, efficient running of our operations.
- Auditing of all collated reports by the surveyors.
- Prompt reporting of all fraud related cases.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Must possess computer usage skills in
- Data Management software
- Microsoft Excel
- Minimum Qualification of Higher National Diploma from related discipline.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in an FMCG organisation. Related experience in data management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Excellent relationship management and good team player.
- Strong computer skills in MS office programs, particularly Excel and iPad Device usage.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Good knowledge of customers’ behaviour.
- Good knowledge of map reading.
- Must be well organised.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates should click on the apply for job button to upload their CVs.