DEPOT HANDS JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking to hire exceptional Depot Hands
The depot hands will be responsible for the sorting, pick, count accurately, and package all warehouse inventory.
Job Location: Birnin Kebbi/Gombe/Dutse/Lewman(Yola)/Jos/ Kaduna/ Abuja/Mararaba/Lafia/ Minna/ Gboko/ Jalingo/ Otukpo/Makurdi/Anyingba/Kano/ Zaria/ Sokoto/Katsina/Kafanchan/Zuru/Gusau/Mangu/Shendam/Bauchi//Numan/Yola
Job Type: Full-Time
- Carry out proper arrangement of warehouse stock items at all times.
- Ensure that stock areas are clean and tidy.
- Stacking of warehouse inventory that does not require the use of forklift.
- Ability to load and offload warehouse inventory that does not require the use of forklift.
- Readiness to engage in warehouse menial/unskilled tasks.
- Sorting of stock transfer to depot.
- Loading and offloading distributor’s fulls and empties, respectively, at the depot.
- Sorting of empties returned by distributor’s into different SKUs.
- Minimum of O’level Certificate.
- Compliance with Occupational Health and Safety standard for warehouse operations.
- Preferably male
- Ability to lift 25kg items unassisted.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- No phobia of height and ability climb ladder.
- Healthy and physically fit
Mode of Application: All interested candidates should click on the apply for job button to upload their CVs.