Mark Calthers Consulting Limited, a human resources management firm based in Lagos is currently recruiting for one of her client, a reputable Commercial Bank who requires the services of a smart, articulate and result-driven candidates to fill available Direct Sales Agent vacancies.
JOB LOCATION: All states in Nigeria.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
The Direct Sales Agent will be a client relationship officer in charge of creating and managing key business accounts in designated locations.
- Identification of business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their need,listening to customer requirements and recommending solution to make sale.
- Selling of Bank’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Gathering market and customer information, driving liability balances of accounts opened and Bundling electronic products.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending loan financing opportunities and service improvements via digital channels.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Representing the company; acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g Identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure accuracy of all completed bank forms and documents filled by the customer.
- Timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Prompt processing of all initiated customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening, ATM issuance and customer registration on digital channels.
- Cross-sell opportunities should be encouraged and escalation to managers to close out especially on loan related matters.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate record of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Minimum of OND in marketing or any other degree related discipline.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Good Communication Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Result oriented
- Good team spirit.
Apply and Input preferred location