Our clients, key players in the banking and insurance industries require the services of smart, articulate and result-driven individuals to fill vacant Direct Sales Agents’ positions.
JOB LOCATION: All towns and cities across Nigeria.
JOB TYPE: Full-time or Part-time
The Direct Sales Agent will be a client relationship officer in charge of creating and managing key business accounts in designated locations.
- Identification of business opportunities, prospects and evaluating such needs.
- Listening to customer requirements and recommending solution to make sale.
- Selling of clients’ products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Gathering market and customer information, driving liability balances of accounts opened and Bundling electronic products.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending loan financing opportunities and service improvements via digital channels.
- Representing the company; acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Ensure accuracy of all completed bank forms and documents filled by the customer.
- Timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Cross-sell opportunities should be encouraged and escalation to managers to close out especially on loan related matters.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate record of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Minimum of OND in marketing or any other degree related discipline.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Good Communication Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Result oriented
- Good team spirit.
Apply and Input preferred location