Mark Calthers Consulting Limited, a Management Consulting firm with specialist focus on Human Resources Management and Outsourcing Services urgently needs the services of a Hr Business Specialist.
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full time
The successful candidate is expected to be a HR Generalist with possession of wide knowledge in all aspects of HR. He/She must be self-driven and experienced within delivering exceptional levels of service.
- Manage security of facility and assets
- Maintain Safe & Healthy work environment for all
- Set yearly budget for Human Resources & Admin.
- Allocate official vehicles for Staff and Business obligations
- Keep record of vehicle/owner allocation and movement
- Develop and maintain high performance culture to emphasize empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, and superiority improvement
- Develop and coordinate implementation of Policies & Procedures, services, programs, and regulatory compliance
- Maintain documentation of organization and policy development, space planning, Companywide Committee facilitation and overall Company Responsibility
- Ensure effective management of recruiting and staffing selection and placement, orientation, development and training
- Ensure adequate availability of talent and pool in cases of replacements.
- Manage Staff Discipline, Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Maintain Employee relations, health & safety, welfare and counselling
- Ensure all expatriate documents are valid
- Follow up purchase of travel tickets with Admin.
- Any other HR/Admin function that may arise from time to time
Training and Manpower Development
- Liaise with department heads on training needs of all categories of staff
Culture and Communication
- Ensure job-owners relate and perform in accordance with the company’s Dream, Mission, Vision and Core values.
- Maintain Company-Employee-Community communication
- Any other responsibilities assigned.
Creative and Result-driven
Presentation and good organisation skills.
FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
Human Resources management skills – ability to analyze Manning, develop effective measures of driving the workforce for achievement of organisational goals.
The candidate is required to have in-depth knowledge of Human Resources Information Management software’s/ packages
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Results-oriented and sense of urgency
Strong communications skills: written and verbal
Attention to Details
Knowledge of HRIS software will be an added advantage
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Safety of Workforce
Employees’ clarity on HR policies
Employees’ clarity on roles, responsibilities and expectations
Development of qualitative staff
Number of HR issues arising for which there are no clear policies and guidelines
Usefulness and accuracy of all survey and analytic reports
Lead time to respond to staff welfare issues
Employees’ assessment of promotion criteria and process (clarity, fairness )
Measurement of HR policy violation
Average time required to fill vacancies
Proportion of training programme resulting in productivity improvement
Staff attrition rate
Understanding / Clarity of the MCC philosophy
Percentage Budget variance-actual vs. Projection
Personal ongoing development
First Degree in Social Sciences or any related course.
Masters Degree and/or membership of the relevant professional body will be an added advantage(CIPM, SPHRI, CIPD, GPHRI qualifications are required)
Minimum of 5 years work experience in a human resources business partnering or management position
Minimum of 7 years of post qualification experience; 3 of which must have been spent at Strategic level (Senior Management)
Experience in Management Consulting firms will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Click on the apply button above to upload your CV and then send a letter of application by email, putting position applied for as subject of the email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.