Mark Calthers Consulting Limited, a Management Consulting firm with specialist focus on Human Resources Management and Outsourcing Services urgently needs the services of a IT/Webmaster.
JOB TYPE: Full time
A Webmaster is needed for developing, managing and coordinating websites for product and brand awareness and ecommerce. The successful candidate coordinates, develops, and updates websites, creates and maintains interactive features and online applications.
This role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth running of the business and is pivotal in the co-ordination and implementation of office procedures. The candidate will have the responsibility to;
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Manage and oversee departmental quotas
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
- Decision Making
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills
FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- The candidate is required to have in-depth knowledge SEO optimization software’s/ packages
- Proficiency and working knowledge of major web technologies, programming and design tools including HTML, PHP, XML and MySQL etc. is very essential.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High customer focus
- Results-oriented and sense of urgency
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence others
- Strong communications skills: written and verbal
- Microsoft Excel,Word,PowerPoint,
- Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of HRIS software will be an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of major web technologies, programming and design tools including HTML, PHP, XML and MySQL etc. is very essential.
- First Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar capacity s
- Experience in Management Consulting firms will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Click on the apply button above to upload your CV and then send a letter of application by email, putting position applied for as subject of the email, to email@example.com.