PRESELLER JOB DESCRIPTION
Job type – Full time
Job categories – Manufacturing, Sales
Location – All locations
Mark Calthers Consulting is a Management Consulting firm with a broad spectrum of consulting services, from visioning and strategy to detailed design, from implementation and capacity building to realizing and sustaining value. We also provide a unique blend of Business Consulting in supporting our clients to pursue growth, address specific operational issues, reshape a part of their organization or recast their entire business.
We also place specialist focus on Strategic Manpower Training & Development, Background check services, www.employables.net, the technology-driven, web-based e-Recruitment, Market development outsourcing, Mystery shopping services and Outsourcing Services where our approach is about helping companies improve performance by enabling them to concentrate on their core profit-making activities while we deliver critical HR and Payroll services.
The successful candidate, with wide and varied experience in Fast Moving consumer goods Sales will, amongst other things, have the responsibility to;
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Order generation from Gold and Silver clients’ outlets
- Adequate communication of promotional activities
- Enlisting based on customer channel
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Ensures customers are aware of their call schedule and are ready for transaction based on the customer’s call frequency.
Education and experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in any related field
- Minimum of 2years of sales experience, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Understanding of the FMCG sales
- Knowledge of good working relationship with external parties.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Timely decision making
- Process Management
- Peer Relationships.
- Customer and call planning
- Selling and Negotiation skill
- Operational Excellence
- Financial Awareness
- Building effective relationships.