Mark Calthers Consulting Limited, a Management Consulting firm with a specialist focus on Human Resources Management and Outsourcing Services urgently requires driven individuals to fill in the following position of Business Developers
Job type – Full time
Job categories – Manufacturing, Sales
Location – All locations
Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group span 28 countries, serving more than 581 million people. The group’s holding company, Coca-Cola HBC AG, is headquartered in Switzerland and has a premium listing in London.
We produce, sell and distribute a wide range of beverages, most of which are trademark products of The Coca-Cola Company. Our leading brands are Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola light, Fanta and Sprite and our local brands such as Schweppes, Five Alive, Limca and Eva.
The successful candidate, with wide and varied experience in Fast Moving consumer goods Sales, amongst other things, have the responsibility to;
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Order generation from Gold and Silver clients’ outlets.
- Adequate communication of promotional activities.
- Enlisting based on customer channel.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Ensures customers are aware of their call schedule and are ready for transaction based on the customer’s call frequency.
Education and experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Minimum of 2years of sales experience, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Understanding of the FMCG sales.
- Knowledge of good working relationship with external parties.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Timely decision making.
- Process Management.
- Peer Relationships.
- Customer and call planning.
- Selling and Negotiation skill.
- Operational Excellence.
- Financial Awareness.
- Building effective relationships.