SALES ANALYST JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client, a top player in the soap and detergent industry, wishes to expand their market operations by engaging skilled sales talents that will aid the development and management of all retail outlets in all general trade channels and In-stores.
JOB LOCATIONS: Lagos.
JOB TYPE: Full time
- Back office support for generations of the Sales orders, Dispatch instructions for the delivery of the goods in our company ERP
- Follow up with the sales team for the daily orders and thus compare the actual achieved with the target for the month.
- Coordinate with the Accounts team and the Sales team to review the collections of payments for delivery of goods and update the MIS of total collections for the company
- Develop daily MIS for the SKU wise sales achieved in the month till date and advise the management on the areas of concern.
- Analyse the business’ sales performance in terms of the SKUs sold, contribution achieved for each SKU, fast moving / non performing SKU and provide necessary report to the management for relevant decisions in the market place.
- Collate the market information in terms of competitor pricing from our sales team and develop reports for management to make pricing decisions.
- First Degree Graduate in Statistics. Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2-3 years related data analysis work experience in FMCG business will be an added advantage.