Mark Calthers Consulting Limited, a Management Consulting firm with a specialist focus on Human Resources Management and Outsourcing Services urgently requires driven individuals to fill in the following position of Sales Exceutive
Job type – Full time
Job categories – Manufacturing, Sales
Location – All locations
The successful candidate, with wide and varied experience in Fast Moving consumer goods Sales, amongst other things, have the responsibility to;
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Order generation from Gold and Silver clients’ outlets.
- Adequate communication of promotional activities.
- Enlisting based on customer channel.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Ensures customers are aware of their call schedule and are ready for transaction based on the customer’s call frequency.
Education and experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Minimum of 2years of sales experience, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Understanding of the FMCG sales.
- Knowledge of good working relationship with external parties.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Timely decision making.
- Process Management.
- Peer Relationships.
- Customer and call planning.
- Selling and Negotiation skill.
- Operational Excellence.
- Financial Awareness.
- Building effective relationships.