SALES MERCHANDIZER JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client, a top player in the soap and detergent industry, wishes to expand their market operations by engaging skilled sales talents that will aid the development and management of all retail outlets in all general trade channels and In-stores in Lagos and South-Western part of Nigeria.
JOB LOCATIONS: Lagos, All States in South-Western Nigeria.
JOB TYPE: Full time
- Ensure display of all the products of the company so as to be obviously visible to the customers
- Influence the customers to pick Company products
- Stock taking of the available products of the company in the store
- Influence the store manage for the repeat orders
- Follow up with the Store manager for prioritizing orders to Company products
- Analyse the buying patterns of the customers of various competitive brands from the shelves and the reasons for the same. Further submit weekly report to the Company Head of Sales & Marketing
- Weekly report also to comprise the price comparison and product features (gms, packing information, etc) of the alternate brands to our brands.
- Follow up with the store manager for timely payment as per the agreed payment terms and ensure collections in time
- First Degree Graduate in any social science discipline. Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years related sales work experience in FMCG business will be an added advantage
- Previous work experience in Modern Retail Market will be an added advantage
Apply and input preferred location.