SALES SUPERVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client key players in the FMCG industry is looking for passionate and purpose driven sales supervisors who will be charged with overseeing the formulation of sales policies and strategies, ensuring the performance of the sales team and is also in charge of spearheading sales interventions and ensuring ultimate climate relationship maximization
LOCATION: Kaduna, Jos, Kaduna, Abuja, Mararaba, Lafia, Minna, Gboko, Jalingo, Otukpo, Makurdi, Anyingba,Kano, Zaria, Sokoto, Katsina, Kafanchan, Zuru, Gusau, Mangu, Shendam, Bauchi, Gombe, Numan, Yola
Job type: Full-Time
SALES SUPERVISORS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representative schedule
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales.
- Meet all sales quota and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals.
- 3 years+ experience in sales preferably as a sales manager
- Knowledge of a CRM Software.
- B.S.C/HND In a related field, Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Certification would be an added advantage
- Driving experience with valid driver’s licence.
- Proven ability to effectively drive a sales process
- Strong business sense and Industry expertise
How to Apply:
Click on the apply button above to upload your CV and then send a letter of application by email, putting position applied for as subject of the email with the preferred location, to email@example.com.