Mark Calthers Consulting Limited, a HR Management Consulting firm urgently requires a Training Coordinator.
The successful candidate must be able to work well within a small team to develop and administers training program for employees, assesses training and development needs for organisations, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness. In addition, the person will, among other things, be expected provide mentoring to Trainee Consultants as well.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
JOB LOCATION: Lagos.
- Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
- Determines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrollment
- Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to organisation executives regarding a return on investment
- Specialises in a particular industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- High customer focus
- Results-oriented and sense of urgency
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence others
- Strong communications skills: written and verbal
- Interpersonal Communication
- Problem Solving,
- Critical Thinking and Planning Skills,
- Time Management,
- Decision Making
- Team players,
- Must have a strong sense of integrity
- Must be innovative.
Must possess skills in:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of HRIS software would be an added advantage
- first Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management.
- A Masters Degree and/or membership with a professional body will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 6 years post NYSC experience especially in Human Resources Management, Training, Marketing or Business Development positions.
- Experience in Management Consulting firms will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Upload your CVs on employables and then send a letter of application by email, putting position applied for as subject of the email, to email@example.com.