Mark Calthers Consulting Limited, a Management Consulting firm with specialist focus on Human Resources Management and Outsourcing Services urgently requires driven individuals to fill the position of a Webmaster
A Webmaster is needed for developing, managing and coordinating websites for product and brand awareness and ecommerce. The successful candidate coordinates, develops, and updates websites, creates and maintains interactive features and online applications.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- High customer focus
- Results-oriented and sense of urgency
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence others
- Strong communications skills: written and verbal
Candidates must be team players, must have a strong sense of integrity, honesty and must be innovative.
- Microsoft Excel
- Project etc.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of major web technologies, programming and design tools including HTML, PHP, XML and MySQL etc. is very essential.
- A good first Degree in related fields.
- Masters Degree and/or membership of the relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 6 years post-qualification experience, most of which must have spent in Human Resources Management, Training, Marketing or Business Development positions. Experience in Management Consulting firms will be an added advantage.